Saturday, October 27, 2012

Support

Water colour on paper
9.5" x 14"
My Heart goes out for the Kids who have to work. I am absolutely devastated when I see such scenes. And am more than devastated by the feeling that I cannot do a thing.
The other day while walking in the city a small girl approached me. One hand asking for some money and the other small hand clutching a big hunter. After some time she used to swing it around her body in such a way that it would make a noise. I know there is some trick in it and usually it does not hurt. But I am sure while learning it the small one must have had some stings.
And now even though the stings of the hunter might have seized but the stings of the empty stomach, the stings of roaming in the sun, the rains and the cold and the stings of life.... still remain and loom large over this small life.
Hope she gets all the support she needs and deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment