Thursday, January 19, 2012

Professional Series - Tired

 
Water Colour on Paper - 21" x 14.5"
So many people around us just "have to" slog it every day, no matter what their state is. Whether they are not feeling well or their family member, they simply have to work because that is what will provide them the food, that too once a day, maybe.
When I see such people and when I think about such people my heart goes out for them.
Dedicated to all those simple people.
Just what this balloon vendor might be thinking after a long hectic day. Maybe he can just work a bit more and get some good deals going so that his family might have a full meal today?
Or is he just taking a break and giving his legs some rest after a fruitful day? Maybe he is thinking let me rest a while and work more in the evening and save up a bit for my child's education?
Lets hope all his efforts are paid off and he and his family start to see the brighter side...

No comments:

Post a Comment